Friday, October 2, 2009

Nth special xD

Wahh~ t0day my 2 eyes als0 swollen tuu.. mz is ystd cry t0o l0ng.. hmm~ and t0day chi teacher gv bck us our chi zu0 wen exam paper.. hehe ^^ teacher praise me g0ng.. wahaha xD say my zu0 wen nice.. waohhh~ n my exam paper thr she write 佳作 g0ng.. wahahahaha =D thx chen yi yi teacher xD

At nite went t0 eat wif my parents n my grandma.. i dn n0e wat the sh0p name.. bt the f0od is nt delici0us gehh.. s0 yucky orhh.. ESPECIALLY the s0up! wala0.. im the 1st g0 drink the s0up.. manatahu.. TASTELESS gehh.. i thk the chef 4get put salt th0se.. heh~ my dad thm als0 said tasteless tuu =( but.. i eat lia0 a SPECIAL f0od.. i feel special larhh.. cs i nvr eat b4 xD CHICKEN WING WITHOUT BONE AND INSIDE GOT HOT DOG gehh =D s0 nice larhh tis.. hehe =)

And t0night my fruit is DURIAN~~ waohh.. s0 nice xD s0 sweet~ yummy =P thn ar0und 10 t0ny cal me.. thn we talk talk lurhh.. hehe~ dn n0e y suddenly n0 j0r.. mayb is his phn n0 cre j0r or n0 batery gua.. I cal bck he but his ph0ne din open.. hmm~ jz n0w talk talk wif he, me cry again.. bt nt s0 l0ng.. h0pe tml my eyes w0nt swollen =) Tony la0g0ng, i say gu0 d thg i'll d0 it.. la0g0ng als0 wn do it d orhh.. dn lie me orhh =)


♥ l0ves la0g0ng, t0ny~
♥ 3m0nths and 12days
♥ muackss =)

2 comments:

  1. i say dao will do it gehx...dun worry ya...dun always tuk sit barhx la0 p0~heh....hahax...muackz...I LOVE U FOREVER~MUACKZ***

    ReplyDelete
  2. la0g0ng say gehh arhh xD wahh? i whr gt tuk sit jek.. gt als0 la0g0ng TEACH me gehh~ blerkk =P wahahaha ^^

    ReplyDelete