Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mem0rable day =)


【My bear bear fr0m t0ny la0g0ng =)】

Yeahh~~ t0day is the last day f0r UEC.. waohhh~ means my 2009 d exam all finish ordy... ohyeahh ohyeahh.. hekhek xD i jz h0pe my UEC d all exam cn pass only.. heh~ cs s0 hard.. jz h0pe malay n chi cn get A.. wahaha =D

Today t0ny la0g0ng 10:30 lik that at canteen wait me finish exam =) 11 m0re i d0 finish then fast fast g0 d0wn canteen 5 my la0g0ng~ l0ng time din c he T.T wala0~ c da0 la0g0ng i direct happy orhh xD my la0g0ng t0day brg a piece cheese cake and a bear bear t0 me tuu.. LAOGONG I LOVE YOU =) aft tht i g0 chg shirt then we g0 cp watch m0vie lurhh.. aft m0vie we g0 mam mam at w0ng k0k then g0 jackqueline hse xD

At jackqueline hse BBQ n play many thg.. we g0 playgr0und play tiamm.. play tht slide s0 funny orhh.. s0 sy0k~ cs s0 l0ng xD but.. s0 cham~ when t0ny la0g0ng and i g0 out playgr0und thr play.. thy thk we bck hum j0r.. s0 jackqueline and leiyee them 4l0w h0w cek g0 out j0r.. heh~ thn wei yang thm g0 bck j0r als0.. left t0ny and i only.. wala0~ we 2 als0 dn n0e wnna h0w bck j0r.. cs i nid wait my dad til 12 m0re baru g0 jackqueline hse fetch me orhh.. manatahu they g0 out j0r =(

At the last.. t0ny la0g0ng and i WALK TO DAMAI FROM JACKQUELINE HOUSE g0ng.. wala0~ s0 far tuu >< when walk da0 outside jackqueline hse, t0ny la0g0ng g0 7-11 buys drinks and biscuit f0r me tuu.. he scare me walk da0 half will thirsty and hungry.. hehe =) then when wn arive f0h shang thr.. me really s0 tired ordy.. then he keep wn carry me orhh.. then i let he carry me awhile.. cs i bu ren xin c he s0 tired ordy still wn carry me.. he hlp me take my beg a wh0le day.. my beg s0 heavy tuu.. when he carry me, he take my beg and take the water and biscuit lagii tuu.. i hlp he take the bear bear lurhh.. hmm~ la0g0ng.. i...... T.T just s0 happy t0day with la0g0ng =)

When arive damai.. we g0 burger king then order sumthg only.. cs we just wn the airc0nd xD wala0~ t0ny la0g0ng d mum n dad cum fetch us tuu.. thy fetch me bck hum orhh.. me at car s0 scare orhh.. heh~ 1st time lik tht =) aft i arive hum.. la0g0ng tell me her mum like me warhh.. luckily orhh.. fiuhhh~ xD

Tml c0ntinue playing xD wao0hh~~~ finish exam is like that d l0rhh.. wahahaha xD t0day i really s0 happy.. TONY LAOGONG I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER TILL UNLIMITED CENTURY =) muacksss~~!!!!

4 comments:

  1. la0 p0 arhx la0 p0~`...la0 g0ng wan pei la0 p0 forever gehx..la0 g0ng bu ren xin see la0 p0 tired a..that why i keep say wan carry la0 p0 lurhx...la0 p0 nect time must give me carry gehx orhx...heh~bad de barhx la0 p0~~i l0ve la0 p0 forever and ever till unlimited century also..MUACKZ I LOVE CHERISELDA LEE SIAU NI FOREVER~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. of cs la0g0ng wn puii me arhh =) aiy0o~ me als0 bu ren xin c la0g0ng tired arhh.. yerr~ la0g0ng s0 bad d barhh.. makes me at car s0 scare d orhh xD but luckily la0g0ng d mamii likes me.. hekhek =) I LOVE TONY CHONG TONG HONG LAOGONG FOREVER AND EVER TILL UNLIMITED CENTURY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mami sure like la0 p0 gehx arhx...heh~la0 p0 scare what jek???n0t say have la0 g0ng beside u then n0 sad de orhx???la0 p0 arhx...keke~~MUACKZZZ....Guai guai a...la0 g0ng de last hope is wan la0 p0 stand in here dun g0 johor T.T....La0 p0 i love u~~~`...that reli my last h0pe...if the god wan me die,i also yuan yi....just dun wan la0 p0 leave 1step my sidewalk...1step dui me very important...I LOVE CHRISELDA LEE SIAU NI FOREVER AND EVER TILL UNLIMITED CENTURY...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yerr~ i s0 scare la0g0ng d family d marhh.. hehe =) me als0 h0pe me can stay at here puii la0g0ng arhh.. i will try my best gehh.. muackss~ i will f0rever be with la0g0ng gehh.. hehe =) I LOVE TONY CHONG TONG HONG FOREVER AND EVER TILL UNLIMITED CENTURY~

    ReplyDelete