Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hope the time past faster

Today i write the date countdown to back kk and the days i with laogong together =) 1 is increase one day by one day and i see the days more i will happy more. Anither one is decrease one day by one day, it more less then i more happy xD so i hope the time past faster arhh~

Pai qiu really hard to play lehh == today when i practise play, so hard lehh. But i see the teacher so easily then can do it liao. Why me cannot? Lols~ next week want test already tuu. Want pai 10 times e, dont know i can a not. Hope i can pass =(

Tonight dinner i cook it by myself gong. Hahahaha x) i want cook more so that i can cook more nice food for my laogong eat =) cause he like to eat xD tonight i cook maggie, nugget and ABALONE for myself. Waohh~ the abalone soooo nice gong~ make the maggie's soup got abalone taste orhh. YUMMY~~~~

Laogong arhh laogong. Laopo really so hope laogong can at here puii me =( i so xing ku orhh. Now the math i really cannot understand lehh. All in chinese, before i so like math in chinese. But 3 years study at kian kok also use english, so i already xi guan jor. Now suddenly use chinese, i really cannot understand T.T T.T and today that english test so hard T.T i yi wei that vocabulary teacher will call us write meaning, so i memorize all but i 死背 only, not really know the meaning, cause the meaning also in english >.< MANATAHU!! she give us fill in the blank warhh. Walao~ i dont know the word meaning, how do?! Why she dont want tell us how she test us? really stupid! Better i dont want memorize! Waste my time only!

I really miss kk so much =( still got 37days me baru go back kk. Haiz.. Still got long time lehh. I with my laogong 7months and 3days jor lurhh. Muackss~ My laogong chinese new year go china and hong kong there play. Haiz.. many days cannot sms with my laogong T.T my valentine also just can celebrate with laogong at phone only =( Laogong~ laopo miss you so much orhh. Laopo yong yuan ai ni orhh. Muackss~

2 comments:

  1. la0 p0 arhh la0 p0...la0 g0ng zhen de hao xiang ni..la0 g0ng also hope the time can faster pass orhh...la0 g0ng s0 qi dai can see la0 p0 that day orhh...la0 p0, la0 g0ng yong yuan dou ai ni orhh...Muackzzz~hehex....bao bei la0 p0 wan guai guai arhh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laopo so xiang see dao laogong orhh T.T laopo must will guai guai gehh. Laogaong also want guai guai arhh. Haiz~ laopo so worry laogong orhh T.T

    ReplyDelete