Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Exam exam exam =(

Waohh~ today is the first time i exam at here lehh. I so scare so hard orhh T.T tomorrow is english orhh. Cham lo cham lo =( so scare i cannot pass it orhh T.T help help help arhh~~~~~~ hmm.. laogong also want study hard arhh. Laogong saturday start exam want gambteh orhh. We together finish exam that day is laopo go back that day jor. Wahaha =) laopo so happy so fast can see dao laogong jor orhh =) still got 9 days only e. Hehe~

Today actually so sad. I saw those in my class de girl can with their bf together study at a school or do anything,i so admire them orhh T.T before me also can like that, but i feel that time i more xing fu cause my laogong will help me take book when i arrive school and finish school, will go buy foods and drinks then together eat, go out shopping and watch movie, i really so miss the time.


♥一定要好好珍惜和你爱的人一起的时间,
♥不要因为小事而吵架...
♥当你知道他不在你身边好久好久的那种感受,
♥你就会知道能和自己爱的人每天或经常见面,
♥面对面讲话,
♥吃东西,
♥上学,
♥逛街,
♥看电影等...
♥其实那已经很幸福了~
♥被逼要和自己很爱的人分隔两地,
♥是很难受的,
♥这比他离开你更难受...

Laogong.. I miss you so much =(

No comments:

Post a Comment