Saturday, February 13, 2010

New year eve

Woo Woo Woo~ Chinese new year is coming. Valentine also coming liao. Hmm.. Alone celebrate valentine at here T.T laogong arhh laogong =( i want you at here accompany me celebrate orhh T.T

My new year really so cham T.T laogong tomorrow go china and hong kong orhh. Yerr~ laogong cannot accompany me sms 1 week orhh T.T so long e~ I really will so bu xi guan no laogong accompany me arhhhhhh~~~ laogong arhh laogong. Laopo hao xiang ni orhh.

Laogong at there want guai guai arhh. Take care self dont cold dao orhh. Laogong remember wear more shirt orhh. Laogong says before sleep will message me de orhh. Laogong cannot lie me de orhh =) laogong says wany buy present to me gehh arhh. Hekhek =P laogong want so miss laopo de arhh. Laopo will guai guai and so miss laogong gehh.

Today i having tuan yuan fan at ben zhen orhh. We eat huo kuo at jie fu's dad and mum house orhh. But i eat abit only cause im sick =( me fever, flu and ke shou orhh. New year sick so cham orhh T.T if laogong at here take care me then good lurhh.

I got send a special message to laogong and laogong's mamii. Two also do by my self de orhh =) but two is different gehh. Mamii also got foward a new year message to me lerhh =) thanks auntie~

No comments:

Post a Comment