Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine T.T

Haizz.. Today is valentine~ But my laogong no celebrate with me orhh T.T

Laogong arhh laogong. Laogong faster come back arhh. I want laogong accompany me orhh. Laoogong at there have guai guai mou arhh? Have miss laopo mou? Have drinks more water mou? Have wear more shirt mou? Laopo so miss you arhh~

Today i stay at batu pahat orhh. I live in the most big room at the hotel orhh. Got a big sofa, 42 cun de LCD and 2 bed orhh. Walao~ so nice =) we tou tou bring my brother dog (Queenie) tim. She so cute xD But when want morning she keep bark then i direct hug she come up my bed orhh. Haha =) she sleep at my beside orhh =P


改变了我的世界
没有方向
没有日夜
我看着天
这一刻在想你
是否会
对我一样思念
你曾说我们有一个梦
等到那天我们来实现
我望着天在心中默默念
下一秒你出现在眼前
想念的心装满的都是你
我的钢琴弹奏的都是你
我的日记写满的都是你的名
才发现又是一个黎明
这是我对你爱的累积

Laogong laogong~
Laopo miss you so much orhh~
Muackss~

2 comments:

  1. la0 p0 wont alone celebrate valentine gehh...la0 g0ng heart always be with la0 p0 de arhh...la0 p0 dun sad and t.t...la0 g0ng will forever and ever till unlimited century also loving la0 p0 gehh...la0 g0ng have buy 6present to la0 p0 lehh....many than myself buy gehh thing orhh...heh~la0 p0 say la0 g0ng so sek la0 p0 b0???hehex...but this cannot prove my love for u...so, i will use my all time prove it my love for u...la0 p0 u are my princess is my heart inside the love world,never have girl can replaced u in my heart...la0 p0, la0 g0ng forever and ever till unlimited century also love u...Muackzzz~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know laogong so sek me gehh =) laogong also is the prince in my heart orhh. No any boy can replace laogong in my heart anymore. En en. Laopo also love laogong forever and ever till unlimited century orhh =) muackss~

    ReplyDelete