Saturday, January 30, 2010

1 month T.T

Today my school was holiday. Because is 大宝森节 orhh. But kk's school din have holiday tuu. Hmm.. So today i can sleep abit liao. Not need early wake up, really so tired == today wake up at 10 more. Wake up first thing must is message my laogong marhh. Hehe =)

My laogong today have school orhh. So cannot with my laogong sms, want wait till 12:30 he baru finish school =( while wait laogong finish school message me, i go having my breakfast (coco crunch) lols~ and watching tv =) then i help my sister clean the tv's table and the small coffee table.

I keep see the clock, i want fast fast 12:30 orhh. When 12:30 i direct message my laogong jor. Hehe =) then with laogong sms and i go out having lunch. Walao~ i having my lunch at korean shop there. I order a la mian and bbq pork. When the mee come, i think is spicy one. Manatahu when i eat, spicy till i want cry already. I eat liao half lagi tiam orhh. I so geng already tuu xD really so spicy =( that pork not bad~ when leave there, the boss give us yakult and some sweet tim =P

When arrive home. I also dont know want do what, really so boring == then i cannot tahan jiu go do my homework x) do the 大楷~ Want write 有关颜色的新年成语贺词 warhh. Walao~ think liao so long i just think dao 金玉满堂 tuu. I really dont know got what liao == laogong also dont know still got what. Hahaha~ so i just write got colour de 成语, dont care it liao xD

Laogong arhh laogong~ i dont know is me think too much or you really change jor orhh T.T i really feel laogong change jor another people orhh. Laogong makes me so worry T.T i dont know how to say laogong change jor what, but i really feel it =( laopo 30days din see laogong jor T.T i so miss laogong orhh~ kian kok faster finish sport day arhh. I want my laogong can early back home then open webcam let me see he arhh. Laopo really miss you so muchhhhh!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment