Saturday, January 23, 2010

Special holiday for JB

Today suddenly become holiday. Yesterday night the JB sultan dont know why in hospital jor. Then when 11 more like that he was died, but that time still dont know tomorrow really is holiday a not. Manatahu today early wake up early in the morning ready go school. Ngam ngam want go in car that time then cai know is holiday. Luckily not yet go school, if not jiu bai zou ==

Then go back house and change shirt. With laogong sms till he start lesson then i go oioi again. Hehe ^^''' when 12 more jiu wake up liao. Then waiting laogong reply m message =) After that with laogong sms a while, his phone jiu no batery jor =( makes me sooooo worry he T.T laogong that time have guai guai marhh? Hmm.. laopo hao xiang ni~

When afternoon jiu go out mam mam then laogong's mamii message me orhh. Then with mamii sms lurhh. I very happy she so agree laogong with me together and i so happy she so support us. I must wont let mamii dissapointed gehh. She hope us together forever. Laogong and i must can gehh. I know we can =) laogong i love you orhh. Muackss!! Thanks for her wishes and support. Must take care self and dont sick again orhh =)

Tonight i having my dinner at sigapore orhh. Haiz.. I really dont like go singapore, because cannot sms with my baobeii laogong T.T come out from singapore when 10 more. Then back home bathing jor jiu talk phone with my baobeii laogong =)

Laogong arhh laogong. Laopo really miss you so much orhh T.T i didnt see laogong 23 days already. Haizz~ I so miss laogong at school puii me, go out shooping, watch movie, eating and at laogong's house those moment T.T i miss those time so much =( TONY CHONG TONG HONG, CHRISELDA LEE SIAU NI MISS YOU SO MUCH AND LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER TILL UNLIMITED CENTURY!!!

4 comments:

  1. la0 g0ng also miss u so much orhh la0 p0...la0 g0ng will with la0 p0 together sucessful give mum see gehh....la0 g0ng ai ai ni orhh...TONY CHONG TONG HONG LOVE CHRISELDA LEE SIAU NI FOREVER AND EVER TILL UNLIMITED CENTURY...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope u n tony love 4ever^^
    hehe,bong ee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony laogong : en en. We must can success give mamii see gehh =) we dont she dissapointed orhh =P Laopo ye hao xing ni orhh T.T laopo ye ai ai ni~ hehe.. CHRISELDA LEE SIAU NI LOVE TONY CHONG TONG HONG FOREVER AND EVER TILL UNLIMITED CENTURY TOO~

    ReplyDelete