Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sad? Happy? 傻傻分不清楚 ==

Today is a special day for me =) Today, 07.01.2010 is tony laogong and me 7 month jor lurhh. Hehe.. We are longer than last time jor. Hope we really can love till last and forever~ Laogong arhh laogong. I love you orhh. Hehe.. Laopo will love laogong forever and ever till unlimited century orhh. Muackss~ Laopo will remember what i have promise laogong gehh. Laogong remember mou? Got miss laopo mou? Got guai guai mou? Got take care self mou? Hmm.. Laopo hao xiang ni orhh T.T laogong arhh.. laogong want wait me go back orhh. Laopo want fast fast go back orhh T.T

Laogong arhh laogong. Laopo really dont know can how orhh. I most not like d thing happen on today T.T The 7 month aniversary for us. Haiz~ why i so care laogong, laogong still want like that treat me? Haiz~ I just dont like also cannot? Will laogong know my feeling? Will laogong know what i means? Will laogong know? I really so care laogong d arhh. Why laogong want like that think me orhh? I so.. Haiz T.T

What can i say again? For this thing, i really sooooo dont like it. But now like nothing can do again. Laogong arhh laogong~ will laogong understand me mou? Laopo really soooo sad arhh =( why my baobeii laogong dont know what im worry and what im dont like gehh? Haiz~ when laogong can know it, then laogong will really know the feeling of mine now T.T heart so pain.

♥不喜欢怀疑什麽
♥并不表示我没有感受
♥看你微妙的变化
♥慢慢不同
♥我不是生气只是心痛
♥最讨厌被误会了
♥但越解释越觉得难过
♥你可以说人会变
♥但不能说你会这麽做
♥是我的错
♥哭过就好了
♥伤都会好的
♥这样相信所以深呼吸著割舍
♥爱是为了拥抱为了牵手
♥不是为了争吵为了调头
♥哭过就好了
♥痛都会走的
♥记忆有限所以它会淘汰坏的
♥失眠听歌想念虽然苦涩
♥还是谢谢你让我长大了

2 comments:

  1. la0 p0, la0 g0ng can sure with la0 p0 will forever and ever till unlimited century dehh...la0 p0 sorry about that day orhh...la0 g0ng last promise la0 p0 that thing jorhh...la0 g0ng will rmb in mind gehh...hope la0 p0 will forgive me orhh...la0 p0 dun sad arhh...we say together wan forever, say it then do it arhh...la0 g0ng reli so qi dai we marry taht day orhh...s0, dun care what matter we also wan together solve it arhh..dun together till half then say give up orhh...la0 g0ng today so happy, coz la0 p0 say so happy my mum send those msg...my dady also like u gehh arhh la0 p0...la0 p0, la0 g0ng knw u feeling dehh...so la0 g0ng that day 1.30pm cai sleep orhh...la0 p0 orhh...la0 g0ng zhen de hao ai ni de arhh...dun care la0 p0 at sky flying or where,la0 g0ng forever also will waitting la0 p0 come my house find me dehh....la0 p0 dun scare i will change...la0 g0ng wei liao la0 p0 change jorhh so many ler...i think la0 p0 also know gehh...la0 p0 arhh...in my love world never have ppl can replaced la0 p0...la0 p0 dun think that day jorh...we is destiny forever also wan together jorhh gehh...hehex...TONY CHONG TONG HONG LOVE CHRISELDA LEE SIAU NI FOREVER AND EVER TILL UNLIMITED CENTURY ORHH!!!!!....la0 p0 **WO AI NI**...hehex...Muackkzzz~....

    ReplyDelete
  2. En en. Laopo must forgive laogong gehh. Laogong dont do it again arhh. Of cause laopo happy marhh =) laopo first time with mamii sms like that tuu. Really mou gehh? Hope daddy really like me lurhh. Hehe.. Laopo also so qi dai arhh. Mamii also must so qi dai that day gehh. If not mamii wont say hope we together till forever gehh. That time me jiu can call she mamii same as laogong call she jor xD Laogong, wo ye aii ni orhh. Muacksss!!

    ReplyDelete