Monday, January 4, 2010

1st day go NEW school =(

Today is the first day i went to school in johor. Early in the morning jiu raining jor. That sky really look like can know my feeling, that time i really so bu xiang go school T.T i dont want o~~~~~ what can i do? T.T

I already xi guan go kian kok. I already xi guan arrive school then tony laogong will help me takes book go up and finish school come up help me take books. I want with laogong together having breakfast, together go canteen when recess or together play with friends, together go out on saturday when finish school, celebrate any special season at laogong house =( i MISS those time a lot T.T

My school is big, but all thing also so lanc for me. NO aircond, NO whiteboard, NO tiles, NO nice windows, NO nice door, NO nice chair and desk, NO nice toilet and this school make me NO long hair!! I hate it. I want my hair back T.T my hair~~~ haiz =( kian kok is really better than here 10000000000000 percent o. LANC!!

First day go school, my dad and my brother fetch me go. When teacher choosing people do monitar, asistant monitar and many many. Im so unlucky.. Im being choosing as asistant monitar == i dont want! Haiz.. i want go back kian kok o T.T T.T

Haiz~ please faster past the time =( i want go back kk T.T i miss my tony laogong so muchh T.T i want go back a~~~~~~~~~~ =(

No comments:

Post a Comment