Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of 2009 and my last day in kk T.T

♥Celine and me

♥Lovely popcorn

♥Donut donut

♥With my boubuii laogong at




♥At laogong's house =)


Haiz.. today is the last day for me in kk already T.T today im so sad for this but i really happy celebrate the count down with laogong and his family. Laogong, im really so happy this few days sleep at your house and be with you the whole day. Laogong i really love you so much~ how i want to past my next year in school is without you? I dont want no laogong help me takes book in the morning and after school, i dont want no laogong acompany me go canteen having breakfast and lunch T.T

Today i have a wonderful day with laogong. We from morning till evening do what also together. We together watch tv, play puppy, play wii, eating, cycle and many. I will remember all the time with laogong =( Next time i go back i want do this all thing with laogong again.

When at night, laogong and me help laogong's mamii do thing in the kitchen. After do finish, we acompany mamii go out take the mee and buy some food again. When buying food, laogong buy jor a popcorn and a milk tea to me. When arrive home, Aann is going laogong's house find me, because she knows im the last day at here already. She buy a box of donut to me. Thanks aann =) After that, laogong and i go outside sit the swing and take pic =) Then when all the food is ready, we go bbq. After eating, laogong and me sit on 1 bicycle. Waoohh~ laogong fetch me then come down frow the hill with high speed. So scary but so syok =P

After that we go in house watch and help his mum and dad keep thing. Then when around 12, tony laogong and i and some friends go out side the guard house there then put firework. So beautiful orhh. I first time see firework is in front to me. Really so near~ After that we go back the house again.

I so hope the time can stop at just now. I dont want leave here T.T we watch tv, drinking, talking and see laogong play dota to past the time. Haiz~ so fast.. like awhile only jiu 3 more jor T.T laogong's mum and dad is back home. Then i ready all thing then go down with tony laogong. His mum help laogong and i take many picture and me also got take a picture with auntie =)

Around 4 then his mum fetch me go home take my xing li then fetch me go airport. Jing bang got send me a present. I so DISSAPOINTER of someone that night. Finally 露出真面目.. I wont forget about that. You're not m friend anymore. I wont find you anymore. You're too 过分. Hate it!! When on the way to airport, we all at car also quite. Cause really so sad T.T laogong and me already cry T.T when arrive airport, celine also arrive there jor. Laogong's mum help us take picture again. When 5 more, laogong and his mum ready to back home and me also ready to go in already =( i cant stop my tears T.T laogong told me his mum also crying. Laogong and mamii dont cry. I will so miss you two =( laogong want hear mamii's words arhh. Dont forget our promise orhh. Later arrive home go see the present, it is under laogong's pillow.

Laogong, i wont forget what have i promise. Laogong also dont forget okay? We must together gambateh arhh. Dont suddenly give up arhh. Laogong and mamii dont sad arhh. Laopo will fast fast go back see you two gehh. I promise =) Laopo will so miss laogong gehh. Laogong also orhh. Dont care how far we are, in my heart we'll never be apart. Muacksss~

3 comments:

  1. la0 p0, la0 g0ng will l0ve you forever and ever till unlimited century...la0 p]g0ng send la0 p0 go aiport that day...my tears w0nt stop orhh...T.T....la0 p0, la0 g0ng yao he ni yong yuan dou zai yi qi de orhhh...let la0 g0ng sing this song for my ba0 bei la0 p0...jay chou(tui hou) change to (xiang nian)...~~>>wang fen qi jing duo you mei, wo xiang qi ler ni, wo de lei bu hui ting...jing li na me duo cai neng guo zai hui yi qi,wei he wo men na me ku, zi xiang yong yuan dou zai yi qi....1 yue 1 ler na tian qi, ni yi li kai wo, wo de xin hen nan go...mang ru de wo men bu yao ge shi jian wang ji, yao yong yuan dou ai dui fang, zhe yang cai neng go dao yong yuan...wo fa shi hui yi zhi dou ai ni, yi zhi ai ni yong yuan bu fang shou, ru guo neng cong lai, wo bu hui zai shang hai ni...la0 p0 i knw before i do s0 hurt thing make la0 p0 so sad,but la0 p0 ru guo shi jian neng guo zai cong lai, wo xi wang cong lai mei shang hai guo ni...but the time wont return back again...s0, i will use my heart l0ve la0 p0 forever and ever till unlimited century...la0 p0 don forget what our promiss each other thing arhx...la0 g0ng hui deng deng ni dehh...la0 p0 ru guo ke yi jiu hui lai zhao wo arhh...la0 p0, la0 g0ng de sad heart dun knw when willl recoveer back orhh..la0 p0, loa0 g0ng yong yuan dou hui ai zhe ni dehh..TONY CHONG TONG HONG LOVE CHRISELDA LEE SIAU NI FOREVER AND EVER TILL UNLIMITED CENTURY!!!!!MUACKZZZ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. la0 p0 i write wrong jorhh...this is write again gehh>>>wang fen qi jing duo you mei, wo xiang qi ler ni, wo de lei bu hui ting...jing li na me duo, cai neng guo zai hui yi qi,wei he wo men na me ku, zi xiang yong yuan dou zai yi qi....1 yue 1 ler na tian qi, ni yi li kai wo, wo de xin hen nan go...mang ru de wo men bu yao ge shi jian wang ji, yao yong yuan dou ai dui fang, zhe yang cai neng go dao yong yuan...wo de xin zhen de fei chang xiang ni,zhen de hao xiang qiu na zhao ni,yi qian de wo bu tong zhen si,zhi dao sian zai cai hou hui..wo fa shi hui yi zhi dou ai ni, zai ye bu hui rang ni so shang hai, ru guo neng cong lai, wo bu hui zai shang hai ni...zai zhe ge shi jie, mei ren bi wo gen ai ni~~~....la0 p0 hehex~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe~ laogong sha sha gehh xD i go back kk want laogong sing to me d orhh =) laogong arhh laogong. Laopo hao xiang ni orhh T.T when laogong d comp can good orhh? laopo 11days din see dao laogong jor T.T

    ReplyDelete