Thursday, December 10, 2009

Funny day xD

Today wake up at 9 o'cl0ck.. then t0ny la0g0ng c0me my hse at 9:30, aft that jing bang arive my hse at 10 m0re and celine is the m0st late 1.. heh~ when all arive my hse, then we g0 suria by taxi =)

Suria nt s0 many sh0p is opening gehh.. i saw a 'g0ng zaii' s0 cute orhh.. wala0~ i l0ve it s0 muchh.. but s0 expensive f0r a 'g0ng zaii' e =( originally we c0me suria is wn watch m0vie gehh.. cs celine's fren says t0day cinema open warhh.. manatahu lian cinema we als0 didnt saw it lerhh == thr d ascalat0r s0 scary d orhh.. wala0~ we saw da0 a BIG RAT walk at suria thr orhh.. hak sii me orhh == then we t0o hungry j0r s0 g0 pizza hut eating..

After that we walk t0 cp g0ng.. haha xD actually nt s0 far gehh.. just s0 h0t~ when arive cp we g0 buy ticket watch m0vie.. hehe~ we watch the st0rm warri0r =) wala0.. many ppl watch e.. make us want sit at B orhh.. s0 near g0ng =P After watch finish m0vie, t0ny la0g0ng puii me g0 buy y0yo drink.. hehe =) then en gt c0me find celine awhile.. then we n0 place cn g0 j0r s0 g0 waris0n kam t0ng thr find my k muii, shar0n~ then we at thr yam cha and talk talk wif shar0n.. l0ng time din c she j0r =)

When 4:30 we puii jing bang g0 cp thr find his br0 then we g0 h0me by taxi lurhh.. but t0ny la0g0ng wn g0 karamunsing orhh.. cs he want helps his mum buy thg =) and the next is me bck hum lurhh.. celine is the last again~ wahahaha xD

3 comments:

  1. la0 p0 la0 p0..la0 p0 is so love that Rm98 that arhx???hehex~....answer la0 g0ng arhx...muackzz...i l0ve u forever and ever till unlimited century orhx~...

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm erm erm.. la0p0 is like it gehh.. but t0o expensive f0r a g0ng zaii e~ la0g0ng dn g0 buy arhh.. heh~ en en.. la0p0 l0ve u f0rever and ever till unlimited century t0o =) muackss~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehex...i dun knw lurhx ba0 bei la0 p0~Muackz~~~I Love u forever and ever till ulimited century~

    ReplyDelete