Saturday, March 13, 2010

The second day =)

【Laogong buy me a new phone same with him】

【Laogong buy to me de pig pig =)】


Today i wake up at 9 o clock. After brush finish teeth, then laogong said go damai orhh. So we go prepare lurhh. After prepare we call a taxi come, his brother also follow our go damai.

When arrive damai then laogong and i go mam mam lurhh. Laogong bring me go eat pan mian orhh. So huai nian e. I long time din eat and long time din come, long time din with laogong together mam mam liao =) I have a nice breakfast with laogong. Muackss~ Then my laogong buy two reload card, one for me, one is him gehh. Hehe =)

After eating then we go center orhh. We go play awhile game jor jiu go buy ticket want watch mivie lurhh =) we watch Alice In Wonderland ehh. Actually not so nice larhh. Still okay okay only. Heh~ After movie we go shopping lurhh. We go buy laogong's mum and ai ting de birthday present e. After that laogong bring me go buy a new phone same with laogong gehh. Because laogong change phone jor so laogong buy one for me then we use same phone. Laogong laogong, i love you =)

Me at center see dao many my friend orhh. Aiting, ying ying, ah yan and cassandra orhh. Haha~ long time din see dao them. All me also got da zhao hu e. And we also got talk talk awhile xD

After buying then we go k-box give ait ting that present liao jiu go damai again lurhh. We go a cafe eating and go put screen protecter at our new phone e. After that we go play snooker lurhh. Ben lai me also not so pro play liao de. Manatahu long time din play liao more noob liao orhh. Heh~

Today just like before, i love it. I long time din have this feel liao. I hope my everyday also can be with laogong orhh =(

No comments:

Post a Comment