Sunday, March 21, 2010

Leave sabah kk again T.T

Today so early in the morning i go airport jor. Yesterday whole night din sleep, at laogong's house pui laogong talking and help my laogong keep room orhh. Laogong.. I really so she bu de you orhh T.T i dont want din have laogong beside me again. Haiz~ can laogong help me T.T

We two also cannot control, two also cry liao. I so happy i cry still got laogon g help me clean tears, hug me. Laogong cry still got me help laogong clean tears and hug laogong. But when i go back johor jiu no laogong hug me and sek sek me when i cry T.T i hold bu dao laogong's hand again, see bu dao laogong, cannot eat with laogong again, cannot go gai gai together. cannot together watch tv, watch movie T.T haiz! i dont want those days again T.T i want laogong beside me everyday like before =(

Laoogong T.T laopo so miss you orhh. Today laogong's mamii fetch me go home that time drive slowly i so thanks mamii orhh. Laogong dont cry arhh. If not i will so sam tong de orhh =( laogong this time holiday happy mou? laopo so happy orhh. Because i can be with laogong everyday that time. I will so miss those days =(

I dont know want how say my feeling orhh. I just can say i really so sad orhh T.T laogong know my feeling mou? My tears cant stop orhh. I so need laogong orhh. Laoogong! I really so miss you orhh! ARRGGGHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment