Friday, March 12, 2010

Sabah, im back!

【I do for laogong de star】


【The card i do for laogong's mamii】





Today is my last day of exam. Exam history orhh. Walao~ me morning no early wake up no memorize dao 3 question orhh. Me arrive school then keep read it orhh. Luckily i can remember, because really got come out when exam. Hope i can pass it =( i dont want give glue face and hand lehh. Heh~

Im sooooo happy today. Because is my last day of exam and means it is the time i go back kk already! Waoohh~ im so excited xD laogong laogong. Laopo so fast can see dao you liao lurhh. Laogong want wait me orhh. Tonight we can meet liao =D

Today also a important day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LAOGONG's MUM =)

When 9:40 then me at aeroplane liao. I cant sleep in at aeroplane, because im too happy. Wahaha~ i hear mp3 and keep at heart say faster faster faster =P i want fast fst arrive kk. When 12 then i arrived already, i take 2 laugage come back. One i put in my dad's car jor. Another one im taking and wait laogong with his mum and dad come fetch me =)

When i go in laogong's car. Laogong direct hold my hand, i love this feel. I long time din hold laogong's hand already. Finally i can hold again. Laogong i miss you so much orhh. When arrive laogong's home, i give laogong's mum my self do de birthday card e. Then laogong take he want give me de present and me also give him present =)

After that then we go sleep ler =) 老公,老婆终于等到了今天。我等的好痛苦哦~ 今晚我能躺在你怀里睡觉,我真得很开心,我好像在做梦一样。我好想永远都这样,我不想再和你分割两地了T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment