Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just a day..

Wala0~ t0day at scul s0o0o0o0o sleepy == dn n0e y.. Zzz~ my eyes keep wn cl0se d0wn ordy.. heh~ I REALLY SO HATE MATH ordy!! i s0 hard gt tht marks.. manatahu.. gv deduct my marks until ??? me als0 bu xiang say lia0 T.T!! When malay peri0d teacher call me hlp she c0rrect the ans sheet, cs gt 9 ques nid change ans.. hmm~ i plus 4 marks at thr xD bt.. hear da0 teacher says sumthg tht is nt gud f0r me.. haiz~ WHY??!!! ><

Today bck hum at 4pm.. arive hum nth cn d0.. s0 opn c0mp t0 play FB d game (restaurant city) dn n0e y.. i keep l0g in bt cnt == until me nyet saii cl0se all the line n c0mp.. thn try opn agian.. heh~ still cnt.. aft 30 minutes, FINALLY!!! i cn opn my restaurant city lia0.. wahaha xD


Thn whn ar0und 7, gt a pers0n send my mum order d JELLY MOONCAKE t0 my hse ordy.. 2 b0x g0ng.. waohh~ SO DELICIOUSSS =P.. Ar0und 9 m0re, t0ny call me lurhh.. hehe ^^ thn we talk talk.. we talk until 11:03 =) Dn 4get wat we say t0day yarhh..*THEY ARE THEY, THEY NOT US, SO.. WE'R NOT SAME~ dn b afraid.. if n0t i'll be afraid gehh.. hmm~

Wahh~~ suddenly rain heavily orhh.. hmm~ nice t0 slp.. bt.. th0se st0rm s0 l0ud n scary tuu.. n wind s0 big, gt s0und lagii d timm~ makes me s0 scare T.T tht st0rm mcm wn make my hse ''LEM'' ordy.. ha0 cai my hse gt 霹雷针.. xD

♥ l0ves la0g0ng, t0ny~
♥ muackss~

3 comments:

  1. Barhx la0 p0 dai si....dun early slip hahax~~aiya???have mooncake dun give me...DA U PI GU O~~PIAK PIAK PIAK~~WAKAKA~~...Wan at class d0 a good student a knw ma la0 p0???MUACKZ...I LOVE U FOREVER~~....From:Tony Chong(U Ba0 bei la0 g0ng)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyaa?! la0g0ng says me daii si orhh.. YERR =( la0g0ng s0 n0thy d orhh.. wn da me lagii gehh.. i wn da bck la0g0ng orhh~ PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK~ wh0 cal la0g0ng s0 sii sit.. dn wn gv la0g0ng eat~ blerkk =P hek hek xD hmm.. me at class s0 guaii tuu.. th0se teacher "SOT" d.. i din talk als0 sc0ld me d.. always als0 lik tht.. heh~ hate thm.. En en.. i l0ve u f0rever to0 =) muackss~

    ReplyDelete