Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Loves t0day..

Today wake up when 8 m0re.. my dad n mum rush t0 eat breakfast wif my relati0n.. they say 10 m0re baru c0me bck fetch me g0 damai warhh.. then i call t0ny la0g0ng c0me my hse sin baru t0gether g0 damai~ when 9 o cl0ck la0g0ng arive my hum j0r.. then we g0 damai fr0m my hse by taxi at 9:30..

Aft arive damai, we g0 having our breakfast lurhh.. me eat mee s0up wif 'yu pian' and t0ny la0g0ng eat meefun s0up wif 'yu pian' t0o =) aft that we g0 cyber play game, we t0gether play sd0.. wa0ohh~ l0ng time din play j0r me.. no0b j0r == aft that we g0 karamunsing sing k g0ng~ wahaha.. we have a l0t of fun at there =D wif t0ny la0g0ng sing da0 wn s0t s0t j0r xD when 2 o cl0ck we g0 fun square thr play lurhh.. La0g0ng play that car racing really s0 pr0 orhh =) we g0 play basketball and p0ker by the machine at fun square thr.. wala0~ s0 funny xD

When 3 m0re we g0 bck damai lurhh.. originally we wn g0 eat 'pan mian' gehh.. but cl0se j0r.. sad =( s0 we g0 y0yo lurhh.. La0g0ng and i at thr drink y0yo and play c0ins g0ng xD keep guess is 20 or picture xD ohyaa~ i saw rachel ling and lee kang yee at y0yo thr t0o.. we sit infr0nt of them =) Aft finish our drinks then we g0 cyber again =P t0ny la0g0ng play d0ta orhh.. his c0mp s0 lag tuu.. l0ls~ i dn n0e wanna play wat s0 just find s0me mini game 2 play lurhh..

Aft that we g0 eat and drinks at the sh0p dn n0e wat name.. but like 'li0ng cha p0u' gehh.. La0g0ng eat nasi lemak and drink lem0n ping, i just eat the 'mang gu0 mi gua xi mi lu' nt s0 nice gehh.. When 4:30 t0ny la0g0ng puii me bck h0me by taxi, then he g0 bck damai again t0 wait his mum fetch he..

Just n0w la0g0ng and his mum g0 city mall.. then la0g0ng g0 buy a c0uple watch orhh.. dn n0e is hw d lerhh =) he says when sat we out he will gv me c warhh.. thx la0g0ng orhh.. muackss!! la0g0ng, this watch means the time of us arhh.. s0 la0g0ng cnt let the watch st0p m0ving arhh.. i w0nt let it st0p, i will let it keep m0ving till the f0rever and ever m0re~ la0g0ng w0 aii ni =)

老公,你知道吗? 其实我真的好怕很多东西.. 我好怕过着见不到你的日子,我好怕你不会等我,我好怕你会放弃这一切,我好怕以后你会说现在许的这些承诺只不过是因为当时还小,我好怕你不会爱我了,我好怕你会离开我,我好怕你会爱上别人,我好怕你对别人有感觉,我好怕你会不要我了,我好怕你会找别人解闷,我也好怕你会骗我.. 或许没人会相信我们能做到我们说过的一切.. 但我相信我能,你相信你能吗? 我们许过的承诺,我希望你真的能陪我实现它,因为我真的好想让它实现,那也是我的梦想.. 你会陪我游过时间的海而实现它吗? 我的幸福未来一定要有你在,没有你=没有未来.. 可能别人都会觉得我现在还小很傻,很天真,但我可以很肯定的说,我爱统宏是因为我的感觉,不是我的年龄.. 我爱统宏的感触只有我一个人懂,不会有任何人懂.. 别人可以说我不够成熟,但不能说我不懂爱,因为每个人对爱的观念都不一样.. 你懂我想说些什么吗? 你懂我的感受吗? 你能不管任何事都不放手,都不退后,都不放弃,都不改变对我的爱吗? 我真的好爱你,永远都只爱你一个,张统宏~

3 comments:

  1. la0 p0 when i make my decesion in june20 with u together that day...i ald promiz myself must with la0 p0 together forever found out our forever fiture...c0z our love time w0nt end...ya...sure hav ppl say we still small or wwhat...But That all i n0 care...that is we our love nid them care???we each other brain and heart thinking love this word then ok ald...no nid care ppl thinking about what...important is we wan how....la0 p0 let me be with u forever and ever till unlimited centery ok ma???Bcz i s0 l0ve u 2....sumtimes i think,if i can with my xiiao ni forever that feel is how...So i very qi dai our fiture is how...Maybe hav happy,unhappy,sad,pain,xin ku,cry,smile or anything....important our is true l0ve for each other....Chriselda lee siau ni I Forever also just will l0ve u 1 only...C0z n0 matter can change my love for u....MUACKZ.....Let We Togther success our big hope...La0p0 Wont forget de rit???Hehex~~....la0 g0ng 1 day by 1 day more l0ve u liao orhx la0 p0...la0 p0 knw de marhx???la0 p0 knw i n0w just care about u thing other i n0 care ald...i hope la0 p0 can stay at here with me forever...i knw that is impossible but at least i will ask...that ald zhen ming i l0ve u...Love is n0t say about years old...L0ve is say about we each other is true love or n0t...Time Will prove this all...La0 p0 let we hold together hand found out our fiture...Dun Be Afraid and scare...c0z la0 g0ng will forever also pui la0 p0...when la0 p0 nid me, i also will first time an wei la0 p0...la0 p0 i dun knw how tham ppl...but i knw how l0ve 1 ppl..^.^
    hope la0 p0 will unterstand what i am saying at here all words....I LOVE U~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe.. en en~ we must h0ld each other hand and find out our future =) we must success our BIG HOPE arhh.. hehe~ la0g0ng i l0ve u s0 muchh orhh.. muackss!! alth0ugh i cnt everyday beside la0g0ng, but in my heart our distance is 0.. n0 any distance gehh =) in my heart we'll never be apart.. I will l0ve la0g0ng f0rever and ever till unlimited century~ la0g0ng must want rmb what la0g0ng hv pr0mise me arhh =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. la0 g0ng will remember gehx la0 p0~MUACKZ~

    ReplyDelete