Friday, November 13, 2009

Last day in kian k0k T.T


【My 1st place prize xD】

【My f0rm teacher in f0rm3 】


Today is our f0rm 3 and f0rm 6 d graduati0n.. t0day als0 my last year study in kian k0k ordy.. im happy t0 meet u all my classmate or friends =) h0pe u all will be happy everyday and take care yarhh..

Wao0hh~ i get the 1st place in my class =D finally i gt the 奖杯 is fr0m kian k0k 1 xD l0ng time din gt the 1st ordy.. b4 all s0 geng gehh =( ha0 caii the last year gv me take the 1st place ordy.. YEAHHHHH!!! t0day im really s0 happy bcs my la0g0ng t0ny pass tuu =) c0ngratulati0ns yarhh.. h0pe la0g0ng nex year can gt at least 50 mark in average yarhh.. muackss~

Aft scul t0ny la0g0ng and i and s0me of his fren g0 kk =) thy g0 interview tuu.. at 海王城 thr orhh.. but the time is 5pm till 11pm tuu.. s0 late e~ i bu xiang la0g0ng g0 thr w0rk orhh.. time is t0o late j0r =( i bu f0ng sam arhh ^^ Tml la0g0ng wn g0 interview at his mamii's fren d sh0p thr orhh.. tml la0g0ng d mamii m0rning c0me my hse fetch me g0 eat breakfast then puii la0g0ng g0 interview then g0 kk c m0vie orhh.. yerr~ i pa pa orhh.. hmm~ 2012 D TICKET WAIT ME!! IM COMING TML!!!!!!

La0g0ng, d0nt u cry~ la0p0 will be in ur heart gehh.. i f0rever als0 will l0ve la0g0ng gehh.. i mz will guaii guaii at thr gehh.. i w0nt 4get our pr0mise =) la0g0ng als0 d0nt 4get what la0g0ng hv pr0mise me orhh =) muackss~ >NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU, IN MY HEART WE'LL NEVER BE APART<

My friends, im happy 2 meet y0u all =) d0nt 4get me tis friend arhh.. when im bck, i will g0 visit u all gehh =) take k yarhh..

7 comments:

  1. la0 p0....la0 g0ng yong yuan ai ni o~~T.T...la0 g0ng reli cant stop tears o....c0z i reli so she bu de...g0 there so many years de e...la0 p0 hope u can stay at here with me together found out our fiture...I L0VE U CHRISELDA LEE SIAU NI~~~...forever also love u only...maybe n0 ppl trust me...but hav u trusting...then i enough ald la0 p0~

    ReplyDelete
  2. la0g0ng arhh.. i w0nt leave la0g0ng gehh.. i f0rever als0 be wif la0g0ng d marhh =) me als0 cnt st0p my tears gehh.. jz sumtimes i ren only.. me als0 really s0 she bu de la0g0ng T.T la0p0 ye y0ng yuan aii ni orhh T.T la0g0ng mz wait me arhh.. n rmb our pr0mise arhh.. mayb many ppl dn believe we can success our pr0mise.. but i must will let them n0e, dn k we h0w far, our l0ve will makes between us n0 any distance~ LAOGONG DONT GIVE UP ARHH.. LAOPO IS WAITING LAOGONG WITH ME TOGETHER SUCCESS OUR HOPE D ARHH.. muackss~

    ReplyDelete
  3. la0 p0 i will make our promis success it dehx..La0 p0 wan take care at there arhx...la0 g0ng ald cant always at la0 p0 beside take care liao T.T....very sad about that...la0 p0, la0 g0ng yong yuan dou hui xiang he ai zhe ni...yin wei ni zhen de shi wo yi sheng ren dang zhong zui ai de nv ren...ren jia ke yi suo wo bu chen sou, dan bu ke yi sou wo bu hui ai yi ge ren...la0 p0 wo ai ni~~T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. in my heart, you r always my BEST BEST BEST fren in my whole life that i met. =) hope you won't forget us and always come back to meet us too, i will very very very very MISS YOU !!!!!
    T.T but be brave girl, we will meet a new life in next year. don't run away any problem and just face it !!! you will get a new wonder life~ !! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. la0 p0 u are my......Dun Knw Wan How Say....Muackzz....Just Can Say with la0 p0 is...Never will hav i l0ve la0 p0 till like n0w.....L0ve u forever la0 p0~

    ReplyDelete
  6. La0g0ng says d arhh.. la0g0ng rmb wn wait me arhh.. w0 ye hui y0ng yuan aii zhe la0g0ng d.. w9 mei yi tian d0u huii xian zhe la0g0ng d T.T la0p0 als0 cnt everyday at la0g0ng side take k la0g0ng s0 la0g0ng als0 wn take k self arhh.. i wn when im bck i c da0 my l0u gung zeii is gud gud d arhh =) muackss~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thx leiyee yarhh =) u als0 my BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST friend.. take k and gud luck always yarhh..

    ReplyDelete